Panola Schools

Admissions » Diploma Request

Diploma Request

If you are a recent graduate of either Panola Charter High School, Panola Early College High School or Texas Early High School and have misplaced or lost your diploma, you may request a replacement by emailing Bryan Tarjick at You will need to verify the year of graduation upon request. In order for requests to be processed, there will be a required replacement fee as follows:
Diploma Insert: $10.00
Diploma Cover: $20.00
Replacement fees must be paid at either of our three campuses before diplomas are printed. 
* If you are only needing a replacement diploma for verification of high school completion for employment purposes, you may only need to request official high school transcript. You may do so by going here