Panola Schools students, parents, community members, and staff no longer need a computer to stay informed about the latest news from the district or individual schools. They instantly can have access to news and messages from schools using their smart phones thanks to a new app for Android and iPhone developed by SchoolWay. The free app offers information in English and Spanish and instant messages from the district or from specific schools chosen by the users. Parents also can access their students’ grades on the Edgenuity Parent Portal through the app.
- Access to the Edgenuity Parent Portal
- Receive district or campus alerts with push notifications
- Look up important dates on the districtwide calendar
- Connect with social media services like Twitter, Facebook
- Find contact numbers and e-mails for district and school staff
- GPS Driving directions for each campus
How to Set up the App:
- Open the SchoolWay app and select a State (tap Texas).
- Select Panola Schools.
- Select the desired campus or campuses to receive push notifications specific to those schools. You can also select specific teacher pages to receieve teacher announcements and notifications as they are sent.
* During setup of the app, if users experience an unexpected closure of the app or a blank screen, it is recommended to close and relaunch the app. This will properly
load the saved settings and perform normally. Questions about the app can be
directed to SchoolWay.