Panola Charter School delivers a real alternative that meets the needs of today's students. The school day is highly focused on academics with a student-driven environment with an accelerated pace.
Students who wish to accelerate their graduation date are able to finish high school courses faster than they can in traditional public high schools. Students can also come to Panola Charter School to recover lost credits and skills.
The individually paced nature of the students' work day allows students to work on their coursework without being in competition with their peers. However, at the same time, our highly-qualified dedicated team of teachers and administrators help students at all levels and encourage them to work hard in an atmosphere of caring attention.
If you believe Panola Charter School would be right for you, please call our campus at (903) 693-6355 and schedule an interview today. You can also email us if you have any questions. We will be glad to help you in any way we can.
1110 FM 10
Carthage, TX 75633
Fax: (903) 693-6391
Mission & Vision
The Vision of Panola Charter School is to:
- "Establish and maintain a true learning community which recognizes individual needs and provides a format that enables at-risk students to become confident, self-sufficient, successful, and productive citizens within their communities."
PCS is an alternative school of choice with a Mission to:
- Provide the Opportunity for credit recovery through an accelerated curriculum.
- Provide the Opportunity to pursue a distinguished academic program.
- Provide the Opportunity to obtain a post-secondary education.
- Provide the Opportunity to acquire the skills needed for transition into the workplace.